Colby strives to make it as easy as possible for donors to make contributions to the College.
- Credit card gifts: Colby accepts American Express, Discover,
Visa, and MasterCard. Donors may make one-time gifts or schedule monthly
credit card installments.
- Checks: All checks can be mailed to Colby College, Office of the Colby Fund, 4335 Mayflower Hill, Waterville, ME 04901-8843.
- Colby Fund toll-free line: Call 1-800-311-3678 to charge gifts,
to make pledge payments, or to arrange installment payments on your
- Colby Fund secure website: Visit alumni.colby.edu/give to make gifts via Colby's secure website.
- UK Fund for Charities: Colby is now a UK-registered charity
and has partnered with UK Fund for Charities to make giving easier for
our alumni, parents, and friends living in the United Kingdom. Learn more »
- Gifts of securities: Securities are a great vehicle, as donors
most often avoid capital gains tax and may be able to claim an income
tax deduction as well. Colby accepts many gifts this way annually.
- Information for transferring securities:
DTC: 0235 (RBC Wealth Management)
Acct. Title: Colby College
Scott Smith ’88
Director of Administrative Financial Services
To ensure proper processing, please notify Scott of your transfer.