The C Club is an organization of alumni, parents, and friends who have been supporting Colby Athletics for more than 100 years. The C Club organizes functions in support of Colby athletics, recognizes and honors Colby athletes, and more.
C Club Newsletter
Profiles of women's basketball coach Julie Veilleux, women's ice hockey coach Mallory Young '05, and more »
Join the Team
Learn more about the C Club
Renew your C Club membership
Alumni Council Athletics Committee and C Club Executive Committee
The C Club is an organization whose mission is to provide opportunities for alumni, parents, and friends to show support for Colby College and its athletic program. We accomplish our mission by:
- Organizing functions and events that bring alumni, parents, and friends together in support of Colby athletics.
- Recognizing student athletes for their athletic and academic achievements, strong character, and leadership qualities.
- Honoring alumni and friends of the College who have made significant contributions in support of athletics at Colby (C Club Person of the Year Award), as well as members of the Colby family who have achieved noteworthy career success in athletics or in a career related to athletics (Carl Nelson Sports Achievement Award).
- Offering our members opportunities to share life and career experiences with student athletes to help them make successful transitions into and out of Colby.
- Publishing and communicating news about Colby's athletic program, as well as news of recent and/or upcoming C Club events.
- Building a large and diverse membership that is representative of the Colby community and its athletic program.
- Gathering financial support to underwrite the cost of C Club activities and support Colby College and its athletic program.